I'm a little bit Tigger: childish, bouncy, irrepressible, irresponsible, funny, full of energy and laughter, unsubtle, definitely not sophisticated, dignified or centred, sometimes annoying and sometimes, frankly, a bit Too Much.
I'm a little bit Piglet: timid and in need of encouragement, fearful, shy and full of self doubt, very brave when necessary and sometimes needy and vulnerable.
I'm a little bit Eeyore: sad, depressed and distant, lost in self loathing, expecting things to go badly, sometimes self pitying and verging on martyrdom but still trying my best to do my best.
I'm a little bit Kanga: maternal, caring and nurturing, sensitive and supportive, generous, loving and doting and sometimes a bit of a surprise or a mystery to others.
I'm a little bit Owl: talkative, teacherly, somewhat overbearing and longwinded, rather scatterbrained at times and sometimes annoyed or impatient with others but occasionally wise and often kindhearted, even if I am sometimes clumsy and make mistakes and misunderstandings.
I'm a little bit Rabbit: clever, literate, well intentioned and caring, and sometimes stubborn, bossy and overly obsessed with the Right Way to Do Things.
I'm a little bit Pooh: naive and rather slow, somewhat greedy, willing to go adventuring even if it is into the unknown but also a lover of home and hearth, humble yet sometimes proud and always willing to do my best to help those I love.
I'm a little bit Christopher Robin: cheerful, compassionate and mature, sometimes wise and grounded, sometimes playful and spontaneous and aware that everything changes and that moving forwards and leaving behind, loss and growing older are part of life.
I'm all of these and more. I'm OK exactly as I am. I'm good enough, and always have been. And so are you.

No comments:
Post a Comment