It's time to begin thinking about my new life! Plan B (and redundancy, which is beginning to scare me) here I come.
I guess the first thing will be to write. And then after that, who knows what adventures will happen. Maybe travel, maybe a potential project to build connections between people that will begin to tackle the vast waves of loneliness that seem to sweep this country. Maybe something else.
I met a rather inspirational person last week who reminded me of the importance of standing and staring, and listening, and smelling, and tasting and of soaking everything in, in moments of peace and rest. That was the original aim of this blog, before I began recording my life post-childlessness and how I was going to give that life meaning. So I need to return to that too. There is so much life out there to be had.
Not giving up!
No comments:
Post a Comment